- Mr. Trainor obtained a rare federal “Deferred Prosecution Agreement” for his client that resulted in a full dismissal of his client’s case in a multiple acts “cyberstalking” prosecution in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Mr. Trainor convinced a jury in Manhattan criminal court to acquit his client on all charges of Driving While Intoxicated and Driving While Ability Impaired by Alcohol. Mr. Trainor then successfully sued those same police officers and procured a substantial financial award for his client, who had lost his job as a result of being arrested.
- Mr. Trainor secured a very rare plea deal of straight probation for his client in a massive narcotics conspiracy case, being prosecuted in Manhattan, in which millions of dollars of cocaine was smuggled into New York through the mail, and the prosecution had voluminous direct wiretap and surveillance evidence against his client.
- Mr. Trainor obtained a large monetary settlement for his clients in a multi-plaintiff false arrest case, in the Southern District of New York, in which NYPD officers arrested his clients on sham charges of disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, and obstructing governmental administration.
- Mr. Trainor convinced the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office to dismiss all charges against his client, a security guard, who was arrested for assaulting a resident in the building in which his client worked.
- In the course of his practice, Mr. Trainor has obtained countless dismissals for his clients in criminal cases, ranging from domestic violence, driving while intoxicated, and selling and possessing narcotics, and has procured substantial monetary sums for his clients in false arrest and excessive force cases against police officers with the NYPD.
- Similarly, Mr. Trainor has represented clients in federal and state courts accused of narcotics trafficking, gun possession, conspiracy, wire fraud, investment fraud, and money laundering, and even represented an individual in federal court who orchestrated and operated, for many years, a multimillion-dollar Ponzi scheme that preceded the Bernie Madoff affair.
- No case is too big, no case is too small. Call The Trainor Law Firm now.