Manhattan Criminal Defense Attorney
New York Criminal Lawyer Representing Clients Charged with State Criminal Offenses Throughout New York City, and the Surrounding Areas
There are few things more frightening or more serious than being arrested and charged with a crime. After an arrest, you are no longer in control of your life. The state decides your future. You could be sentenced to prison, forced to pay steep fines, and undergo years of government supervision while on probation or parole.
Even after you have served your sentence, a criminal conviction can ruin your reputation and rob you of a once-bright future. The entire experience can leave you feeling helpless and hopeless.
Protecting Your Rights and Your Future
It doesn’t have to be that way. You have rights, and criminal defense attorney Craig Trainor knows how to protect them. If you have been charged with a crime in New York City, contact us online or call our law firm as soon as possible at 212-300-6557. We offer a free initial consultation about your charges.
Mr. Trainor is a former prosecutor who has seen first-hand how prosecutors and police rush to judgment, lose perspective, and process and prosecute bad arrests as crimes. He knows how the state builds its case against you. He understands how to defend your rights and pursue the best possible outcome to your specific situation.
The Trainor Law Firm, P.C., has a record of success defending clients charged with a broad range of New York state criminal offenses. We represent clients accused of the following offenses:
- DWI: From first offense DWI to multiple offense and felony DWI charges and defense of your driving privileges
- Drug charges: Possession, sales, and distribution of controlled substances, from marijuana to narcotics and prescription drugs
- Weapons/gun charges: Including criminal possession, use, or sale of a fire arm or other type of weapon
- Domestic violence: Protecting your rights when the state assumes the worst of you
- Assault/harassment: As well as menacing, stalking, aggravated assault, and aggravated harassment
- Enterprise Corruption Defending those charged under a New York law designed to combat organized crime
- Murder and homicide: Including attempted murder, manslaughter, negligent homicide, and vehicular homicide
- Fraud: Including tax fraud, investment fraud, health care fraud, and credit card fraud
- White collar crime: From embezzlement to political corruption
- Theft: Including burglary, robbery, and grand and petit larceny
- Traffic offenses, including speeding, reckless driving, and driving with a suspended or revoked license
- Commonly cited offenses: Such as resisting arrest, obstructing governmental administration, trespassing, disorderly conduct, and criminal contempt
Contact a Manhattan Criminal Defense Lawyer Today, We Offer a Free Initial Consultation
No matter how serious or seemingly innocuous the charges may be, it is important to discuss your case with an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible.
- Do not talk to the police without an attorney by your side.
- Do not assume that there is nothing an attorney can do for you.
Criminal Lawyer, Craig Trainor provides aggressive, intelligent, and effective defense of both state and federal criminal charges. If you have been arrested, call our firm at 212-300-6557 anytime of the day or night. Or if you prefer, contact our law firm online. We offer you a free initial consultation to discuss your charges.
We defend clients charged with criminal offenses in Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, and beyond.